Making digital transformation easier, faster and at scale
OpenDataBIM Converter KIT
OpenDataBIM converter is not a plugin or script for ® Revit, but an independent stand-alone application that can work in a closed network without communication with the outside world. We don't need the Internet or applications that require any additional components or libraries to retrieve data from Revit and IFC projects.
Using the OpenDataBIM converter, we get data from proprietary and parametric formats into a single representation of open formats. Information about parameters and properties of elements after conversion are presented in the form of JSON (CSV = XML = XLSX) formats. Geometry of elements are presented in the form of DAE (OBJ = FBX) formats.
Visa · MasterCard · Bank Transfer
What’s in a Kit?
- Service and support from the OpenDataBIM team
- PDF file with documentation on how to run the application
- Documentation on running Pipelines
- Pipeline to convert JSON files to CSV, XLSX
- Pipeline for a large number of RVT and IFC files
- A set of example applications to create QTO tables, CO2 tables
- A set of example applications to create Charts and PDF Documents