Making digital transformation easier, faster and at scale
NOBIM CONVERTER LITE VERSIONOpenDataBIM converter is not a plugin or script for Revit®, but an independent stand-alone application that can work in a closed network without communication with the outside world. We don't need the Internet or applications that require any additional components or libraries to retrieve data from Revit and IFC projects.Using the OpenDataBIM converter, we get data from proprietary and parametric formats into a single representation of open formats: parameters and properties in CSV (XLSX) format, and element geometry in DAE (XML) formats.
Visa · MasterCard · Bank Transfer
- Desktop version of the noBIM converter
- Terminal version of the application
- Documentation on how to run the application
- Documentation on running Pipelines
- Pipeline for a large number of RVT and IFC files
- A set of example applications to create 5D, QTO, CO2 tables
- Working examples of Pipelines for various construction processes
noBIM Lite Desktop version. Quickstart Guide
What’s in a Kit?
100+ blocks for creating your own apps